If you enjoy pimento cheese and you think you’ve had the best, we invite you to try our version of pimento cheese…we call it Palmetto Cheese™. Born in the low country of South Carolina, this pimento cheese has the perfect dipping texture, a smooth taste, and is pleasing to the palate long after the last dip. The word is out…you can now buy authentic, homemade pimento cheese at your local grocery store. Palmetto Cheese™has real sharp cheddar cheese, it is real southern, and it is really good. Pick up a tub and you will see why this pimento cheese is the best on the market today.
- Spreading Soul Blog and Forum
- Palmetto Cheese – The Pimento Cheese with Soul!
- Palmetto Cheese with Bacon
- Palmetto Cheese at Virginia Costco
- Tomato Pie with Palmetto Cheese
- New Palmetto Cheese Blog
- Brian and Sassy Henry – Palmetto Cheese
- Recycling a Palmetto Cheese Container
- Palmetto Cheese – Grocery Store
- Palmetto Cheese – The Pimento Cheese with Soul! 2010
- Bacon wrapped Pork Loin stuffed with Pears and Palmetto Cheese
- Who hid the Palmetto Cheese?
- Sassy’s Palmetto Cheese Ring with Pepper Jelly
- Sassy’s Palmetto Cheese Party Food
- Thanksgiving Message