Palmetto Cheese has sparked an addiction that is sweeping through the east coast and quickly spreading throughout the United States. Right now, you’re asking yourself, “am I an addict?”. To find the answers to that question, view the list below. Portions of the list were taken from the Palmetto Cheese Facebook. Names were left off to hide the identity of the PC Addict.
You know you’re addicted to Palmetto Cheese if……..
- You scoop out your Palmetto Cheese into an old tupperware container so no one will know you just bought some.
- You have spent more than a minute finding the best spot in the refrigerator where your husband or child won’t look.
- You bought a small refrigerator and hid it in your house just to keep your stash.
- You’ve raised your voice at the person who spooned out the last bite.
- You’ve lied to a stranger at the grocery store about why you needed the last tub more than they did.
- You bury the container in the vegetable drawer because you know no one will look there.
- You don’t tell your friends about it because you don’t want your supply at the grocery store messed with.
- You wait till everyone leaves the house to crack the new tub open.
- You tell your mother it’s not as good as hers, but secretly think it’s better.
- You give it as a gift and hang around until they open you’re “gift” to make sure it tastes good.
- You’ve talked to the store manager on more than one occasion about their inability to keep PC in stock.
- You’ve come upwith you’re own recipes using it.
- You’ve spotted the last tub and leave your cart behind so you can go faster than the old lady who was going for it.
- You have made your significant other drive more than 20 miles to get you some.
- You have left grocery stores with food in your cart because they didn’t sell Palmetto Cheese.
- You always buy two, so you’ll have a back-up tub.
- You have more than 4 empty containers in your kitchen cabinet right now.
- You rub the empty container with a piece of bread to soak up any remaining cheese.
- You tell complete strangers at the grocery store about why they need to buy it.
- You’re reading this and can relate to anything on the list.